MSVCP140.dll is missing Windows new
MSVCP140.dll windows is a dll file that is use for the support of many applications running on the windows operating system. It’s a dll file provided by the Microsoft Corporation for the support of applications. To run properly on the windows operating system. The applications require many supporting libraries. These libraries are stored in these dll files. MSVCP140.dll free is a famous dll file that is must requires by any application. Many popular games also required this file to run properly on the windows. This file is supported by the windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 including all the versions of windows 10.
But sometimes while running any applications. An error pop-up on the screen that MSVCP140.dll windows 8 is missing or corrupt. That’s because sometime this file is missing from the System32 folder inside the windows folder of the C drive. Some famous applications like Origin, Wireshark require this file to properly run on the windows operating system. You also know about GTA 5, Minecraft and PubG these most popular games also require this file to run on the computer. PubG is now a days the number 1 trending game on all the apps stores on the internet and require this file to run properly on the computer emulator. Because this file provides the essential graphics for the games.
Some most popular errors that are generated due to the missing of this file are listed below:
- The program can’t start because msvcp140.dll is missing windows from your Computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
- There was a problem starting msvcp140.dll pubg missing. The specified module could not be found
- Error loading msvcp140.dll. The specified module could not be found.
Some of the popular fixes of this error are also listed below which may help you in fixing this issue and helps you to run your favorite application or game without any further errors:
- Delete the Program, Application or Game that is causing that error and Install it again.
- Check for possible Windows Updates
- If Possible, Update the Program, Application or Game causing the error to the latest Version
- Clean and Optimize your Registry
- Download the msvcp140.dll and Copy/Paste it into the Program, Application or Game folder (Sometimes Programs only use DLL files from within their Directories)
- Recommended: Download and Install msvcp140.dll
How to install DLL?
- Download the zip file.
- Unzip the MSVCP140.dll.
- Copy the extracted file and paste into C://windows//system32 folder
- Also, paste this file inside the folder of application that requires this file to run properly