Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing Issue Fixed 100%
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error is nowadays is a very common error occurs while opening the skype and other windows too. Yesterday you were using the skype it worked perfectly but today you can’t use Skype due to this error. There are many reasons behind the occurrence of this error. Some of them are, you don’t have the latest version of the skype install on your computer. In addition, the version of Skype isn’t compatible with your version of windows and many more reasons including faulted registry and e.t.c.
After the update of Windows 7 service pack 2, this error becomes the popular and common whenever you update the version of Skype on your computer. In order to fix this error, you have to follow all the steps mention below to make it work perfectly. Otherwise, you will not be able to fix this problem and fix your skype or you will not be able to use it. It’s very simple and you don’t need any special skills to fix it. So let’s get started.
Solving api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll issue Latest
First of all, you have to uninstall the version of Skype you installed on your computer. Don’t worry the data will not lose because Skype uses online storage for placing the data on a cloud server. In order to uninstall Skype follow the steps:
- Go to start by clicking on the start button or pressing the start button from the keyboard.
- In the search bar, search for the control panel by typing “Control Panel” in the bar.
- Open the control panel.
- Click on the Programs.
- When another window open, click on the uninstall programs.
- Now Search for Skype.
- Right click on the skype and select Uninstall.
- Now, select the next many times it appears.
- Finally, you have successfully uninstalled the old version of Skype.
After uninstalling the previous skype, now you have to download another version of Skype and install it on your computer. To download the new version follow the steps:
- Go to google.com.
- Search for “Skype Version 22.214.171.124 for windows download”
- Go to any link that Google shows.
- Download the same exact version of Skype from any website of your choice.
After successfully download the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll windows 7,8,8.1 program now its time to install the program by following steps.
- Locate the downloaded file from your computer.
- Double click to open the setup.
- Select the language and click next.
- Uncheck all the box showed in the setup box and click next.
- It will install everything automatically.
After installing the given version of Skype now its time to do the main work to fix the problem. You can easily fix this by following steps:
- Open Skype from the desktop icon of the skype.
- Login into the skype using your username and password.
- Go to the tab section and select the second last tab.
- Now select the options.
- Now search for advance settings and select them.
- Select the option with the refresh icon.
- A new tab will open on the right side.
- Select the deactivate button you see on the right side.
- Give the administrator privileges to the application.
- Now restart the computer to make changes permanent.
After following all the steps carefully using api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll , now congratulations you have to fix the problem in minutes. In addition, you didn’t need any technical assistance to fix your problem. If the problem doesn’t solve after following those steps. Please comment below in the comment section with the problem you are facing in fixing the issue.